Author: Nikki Farka (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Makes: 4 servings
I can't stop eating these microgreens. I incorporate them in every meal!
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced chicken breast
- 1 harvested HAMAMA Broccoli Seed Quilt
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Ghee or avocado oil, for frying
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Comments will be approved before showing up.