Author: Tom Kirk (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 2 min
Cook: 10 min
Makes: 12 servings
Basil is such a treat to have out of the growing season. I decided to try something different by incorporating HAMAMA Daikon Radish sprouts into my recipe and freeze small portions for meals in the winter. I use a small cookie scoop to ball them up and freeze for later use.
- 1/4 cup almonds - 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 a tray of HAMAMA Daikon Radishes (1-2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. Place almonds on a cookie sheet, and bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
3. In a food processor, combine toasted almonds, garlic, basil, olive oil, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Process until a coarse paste is formed.
4. Scoop out into ice cup size dollops to freeze on a cookie sheet.
Comments will be approved before showing up.