Author: Casey Wilson Self (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 10 min
Makes: 4 servings
A nice way to start the day! Once of the best breakfasts I have had in a long time!! Enjoy!!
- 4 ½ cups low-sodium broth or water
- 1 ½ cups polenta (not quick-cooking), coarse corn meal or corn grits
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, more to taste
- 1-ounce chunk or 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 large eggs
- Coarse sea salt and microgreens for garnish
Comments will be approved before showing up.