Author: Sophak Op (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 3 hours
Makes: 4 servings
In this Hearty Rosemary Lamb Stew, tender pieces of lamb are generously seasoned with fresh thyme and rosemary and a bit of fresh cracked black pepper.
- 1 ½ lbs lamb stew meat (cubed)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small yellow onion, medium dice
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 3 medium carrots, medium dice
- 6 small Yukon gold potatoes, medium dice
- 3 4-inch pieces of rosemary
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 1.5 quarts of cold water
- 4 small starchy potatoes such as Yukon gold, peeled but left whole
- 1 Seed Quilt of Fenugreek microgreens.
Comments will be approved before showing up.