Author: Jillian Krebsbach (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Makes: 4 servings
Bring a kick of nutrition with micro broccoli to your dinner table. This absolutely delicious & warm meal will make the family will drool and asking for more!
- 1 box of mushroom-flavored fettuccine
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil- 1 ½ TBsp plus more for drizzling
- ½ Yellow onion, small dice
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¾ cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ cup Vegetable stock
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- 1 cup, red chard leaves and steams, rough chopped
- Hamama Broccoli Microgreens
- Chili flakes (optional)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This flavorful Cuban-inspired burrito bowl is the perfect plant-powered alternative to feed your Cuban cuisine cravings! Makes easy leftovers for lunches on-the go and dinner reboots!