Author: Vicky Lu (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
Some lunchtime inspiration: Chicken salad salad with fenugreek microgreens. Drizzled a little vinegar and oil dressing, yummy!! Thanks to some Hamama friends who shared their experience about getting rid of the shells of fenugreek sprouts by washing them in water!
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup celery chopped finely
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds (optional)
Comments will be approved before showing up.