Author: Troy Rupp (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 30 min
Makes: 6 servings
Mushroom and spinach risotto! Cooked in the instant pot and topped with broccoli micro greens 😊
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 ounce of broccoli HAMAMA microgreens
1. Set a 6-qt Instant Pot® to the high saute setting. Melt 2 tablespoons butter; add garlic and onion, and cook, stirring often, until onions have become translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Stir in chicken broth, rice and thyme. Select manual setting; adjust pressure to high, and set time for 6 minutes. When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
4. Stir in spinach and remaining 2 tablespoons butter until the spinach has wilted, about 2 minutes. Stir in peas and Parmesan until heated through, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
5. Serve immediately & top with HAMAMA microgreen flavors of your choice
Comments will be approved before showing up.