Author: Chiara Pelletti (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 15 min
Makes: 6 servings
All there is to this stress- free dish is boiling the pasta, tossing the sauce ingredients into a big bowl, and then tossing in the drained pasta with your HAMAMA microgreens.
- 1 pound fresh or dried penne pasta (or other wide, long pasta)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Seed Quilt of your favorite HAMAMA microgreen
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This flavorful Cuban-inspired burrito bowl is the perfect plant-powered alternative to feed your Cuban cuisine cravings! Makes easy leftovers for lunches on-the go and dinner reboots!