Author: Allie Riebe (Hamama Team Happiness Member)
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 20 min
Makes: 2 servings
This recipe can be customized with your favorite greens and source of protein! Try out a new vegetable or protein (shrimp, beef, chicken, tofu) that you love or are wanting to learn to love! Then mix it up with a simple dressing & a side of crunchy plantains. Plus, you cannot forget your favorite HAMAMA microgreens!
- 2 chicken breasts
- Marinated for at least 30 minutes in lime juice,
- Olive oil
- Hot sauce
- Crushed garlic
- Salt & pepper
- A touch of cumin and smoked paprika.
- 1 plantain (can be unripe/green or ripe/sweet/yellow. I prefer unripe with this meal)
- Mixed greens + peppery arugula
- Shredded pickled beets
- Thinly sliced carrot
- Red onion
- A quick dressing of lime juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, & crushed garlic
- Top with broccoli microgreens
Comments will be approved before showing up.