Author: Lauri Loparo Rogers (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 5 min
Makes: 3 servings
These are keto and contain non-homogenized milk and added heavy cream. Definitely going to try new combos. 😋
- 8 oz. plain organic yogurt
- About 1/4 c microgreens roughly chopped (for mixing inside)
- A pinch of salt. A pinch of black pepper.
- Optional: nuts, parsley, paprika, etc.
1. Mix non-optional ingredients together.
2. Line a screen strainer with a coffee filter. Place mixture with microgreens in filter and strain until almost half the liquid is out.
3. The consistency should be between Greek yogurt and cream cheese (let strain for a few hours or overnight)
4. Scoop and plate. (Option: roll balls in one of the optional ingredients like parsley, paprika or nuts for a festive look.)
Note: I used spicy daikon radish microgreens to mix into the ball. My nuts were pecans. I also make my own yogurt. I might try incorporating in the culturing stage for a new experiment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Ditch the mint and put all my refreshing cabbage microgreens in. Replace the basil with the super salad mix. It was so fresh and juicy. The perfect summer salad! 🍃❤️