Hamama is a rapidly growing, venture-backed e-commerce company making it easy for customers to grow food at home!
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to take Hamama to the next level through partnerships, campaigns, and creative storytelling. You will be driving Hamama’s next phase of growth and expansion. You and your team will be ultimately responsible for strategy and execution in the following categories:
- Content, copy, and calendar for existing social platforms (FB, IG, Pinterest)
- Build strategy and scale the brand on new platforms (YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Streaming services, Podcasts)
- Own the marketing calendar and ensure alignment across social, sms, email, growth, customer service.
- Manage and leverage the community
- Create UGC content pipeline
- Partner with like-minded brands on content, new products, and cross-promotion
- Manage and grow influencer/ambassador program
Media Buying and Advertising Campaigns
- Manage external performance marketing agency
- Spearhead new brand marketing channels such as billboards, linear/connected tv, pop-up physical experiences, direct mail, PR, and more.
- Advertising campaigns including offers and product, landing pages and creative assets
- Work with the appropriate groups to deliver paid social assets, product photography, and landing pages.
- Provide regular channel reporting and post-campaign analysis, leveraging data to optimise future campaigns and improve digital advertising performance
- Build and develop a team covering verticals including creative, sales, social, digital advertising, PR and website.
- Drive engagement through homepage and web content management, aligning to SEO best practices
- Drive signups, subscriptions, and continual site optimization to improve conversion and customer journey
- Use web analysis to identify actionable improvements to drive conversions and manage the changes end to end.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and emerging technology to identify opportunities to grow the eCommerce channel and drive online sales performance
- 5+ years of experience in DTC physical products
- Experience at a brand that has gone through high growth (ideally from 0 to $50mm+)
- Experience building and leading team
- An obsession with brand, creative, story-telling, growth and retention
- A love of all things healthy living, food, fitness, wellness, green living, and startups
- High EQ with an ability to work with many different personality types and positively influence others
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and build from the ground up
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Data driven
- Working knowledge of standard analytics tools (example, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Spreadsheets)
- Health, Vision, Dental, LTD, Life
- Competitive salary
- Paid sick time
- All the microgreens you could need!
Hamama HQ in West Sacramento, CA
If remote - willing to travel to West Sacramento, CA
Job Type: Full-time
Yay! Please apply via Workable in order to answer the first set of interview questions: https:/
We are an equal opportunity employer seeking individuals who value and will support a friendly, team-oriented and drug free workplace. Applicants may be required to submit to a criminal background check prior to commencing employment.