- Organizing orders in Shipstation into batches for fulfillment team members to pack
- Printing batches for every ship date and hand off to Fulfillment QC Team Lead
- Ensuring batches printed match batches recorded in Shipstation for any given ship date
- Working closely with Fulfillment QC Team Lead to address errors before they reach the customer
- Following batching and printing protocols for Shipstation
- Working closely with customers and customer support team to ensure shipping addresses are correct and to correct orders before shipment if necessary
- Keeping Hamama customers in mind at all times! What is your impact on customer experience? How can you improve and minimize errors on your side and on the fulfillment team side?
- Interfacing with customers, customer support team, and fulfillment team to process returns.
- Retaining extensive knowledge of Hamama product offerings and staying up to date on changes and new additions.
- Maintaining a positive, encouraging, and fun atmosphere so Team Hamama can reach full potential every day and remain productive to best serve our customers!
- Excellent at typing and computer skills.
- Excellent with communication skills.
- Highly organized
- Highly attentive to detail
- Show utmost care about customer service and quality control!
- A problem solver!
- Reliable, focused, punctual
- Able to ask questions and learn quickly on the job
- Someone who does not stand for errors! You will not let an error slip by you without being fixed and addressing why it happened so it won’t happen again.
- Just as happy on your feet solving problems on the floor as you are behind the computer
What does your day to day look like?
You are always one day ahead of the rest of Team Hamama! You are working closely with management, customer support team, and Fulfillment QC Team Lead to keep fulfillment on track. Every day you are in Shipstation batching and printing the orders that will be shipped the following day. You take this highly crucial role seriously as you are responsible for postage purchase through Stamps.com, ensuring proper labels are made, proper postage is paid, and batches are made and printed according to protocol. You’ll be in high focus every day because this position is crucial to ensuring customers receive the proper order in a timely fashion! You are helping to set up fulfillment team for success. You are close to the customer, always keeping them in mind with whatever your task at hand to ensure they are cared for and supported to the absolute best of your ability!
M-F 8:30 am to 5 pm
Email email@example.com with subject line "APPLYING: FULFILLMENT PLANNER" to demonstrate interest and follow the next steps in the interview process. Feel free to apply to multiple openings.