- Checking completed orders for accuracy and quality.
- Assigning orders for packing.
- Fulfilling orders when needed.
- Carrying out Fulfillment Planner’s work plan for the day.
- Training new fulfillment team members and helping existing fulfillment team members improve accuracy and speed.
- Organizing and restocking materials.
- Packing, consolidating, or prepping mail for pickup.
- Ensuring all orders are being packed with Hamama customers in mind. Neat, tidy, professional.
- Maintaining fulfillment standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining fulfillment stations, keeping them tidy and organized.
- Ensuring fulfillment area cleanliness.
- Assisting Material Handler in the fulfillment area when needed.
- Working with the Material Handler to gather the required materials for special orders.
- Checking fulfillment material inventory.
- Retaining extensive knowledge of Hamama product offerings and staying up to date on changes and new additions.
- Flagging and removing materials that don’t meet quality standards.
- Motivating the team by creating a positive, encouraging, and fun atmosphere so the team can reach full potential every day and remain productive
- Keeping the fulfillment team focused and on task throughout the day.
- Flexible and able to adapt to and implement new processes.
- Professional and able to stay focused and task oriented throughout the day.
- Uses time efficiently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good work ethic.
- Team player.
- Willingness to help.
- Eye for detail.
- Familiarity and comfort with computers.
- Highly organized
- Highly attentive to detail
- A problem solver!
- Reliable, focused, punctual
- Able to ask questions and learn quickly on the job
- Just as happy on your feet solving problems on the floor as you are behind the computer
- A people person! You can mobilize a team to improve. You can give constructive feedback in a positive way and help team members improve in order to improve Hamama customer experience!
- Someone who does not stand for errors! You will not let an error slip by you without being fixed and addressing why it happened so it won’t happen again.
What does your day to day look like?
You are reporting to the Fulfillment Planner and working to execute on their goals for the day. You are performing the day’s duties and also staying in close communication with management and Fulfillment Planner to keep fulfillment on track and adapt to any changes. Every day you are assigning orders to the fulfillment team members and ensuring they get completed in a timely, quality manner. You are logging various fulfillment and order data on the computer to inform the Fulfillment Planner. You are checking each and every order before it is loaded for mail pickup. You take this highly crucial role seriously as you are responsible for customer unboxing experience by ensuring all orders are correct and look neatly and tidily packed. You are holding all team members to the highest standard and able to clearly communicate expectations. You are helping to set up the fulfillment team for success. You are close to the customer, always keeping them in mind with whatever your task at hand to ensure they are cared for and supported to the absolute best of your ability! When not checking or assigning orders, you are doing anything that may be needed to keep the fulfillment team running smoothly. This can include organizational tasks, order fulfillment, training or cleanup.
- Send via email to email@example.com:
- Describe any prior relevant experience.
- Include your latest resume.