- Assigning batches to fulfillment team members
- Checking batches are being packed correctly
- Checking the correct number of orders are in each batch
- Checking batches are organized in loading zone correctly
- Tracking all progress according to documentation protocol
- Training new fulfillment team members and helping existing fulfillment team members improve accuracy of packing.
- Working closely with Fulfillment Planner to address errors before they reach the customer
- Ensuring all orders are being packed with Hamama customers in mind. Neat, tidy, professional. Hamama does not half-*ss anything!
- Retaining extensive knowledge of Hamama product offerings and staying up to date on changes and new additions.
- Motivating the team by creating a positive, encouraging, and fun atmosphere so the team can reach full potential every day and remain productive
- Excellent at typing and computer skills.
- Excellent with communication skills.
- Highly organized
- Highly attentive to detail
- A problem solver!
- Reliable, focused, punctual
- Able to ask questions and learn quickly on the job
- Just as happy on your feet solving problems on the floor as you are behind the computer
- A people person! You can mobilize a team to improve. You can give constructive feedback in a positive way and help team members improve in order to improve Hamama customer experience!
- Someone who does not stand for errors! You will not let an error slip by you without being fixed and addressing why it happened so it won’t happen again.
What does your day to day look like?
You are always thinking one step ahead of the rest of Team Hamama! You are executing on that day’s duties and also staying in close communication with management and Fulfillment Planner to keep fulfillment on track. Every day you are picking up that day’s batches from the Fulfillment Planner and assigning batches to fulfillment team members. You are logging times, batch completion, and overall progress in the computer. You are checking each and every batch before it is loaded into the dock for mail pickup. You take this highly crucial role seriously as you are responsible for customer unboxing experience by ensuring all orders are correct and look neatly and tidily packed. You are holding all team members to the highest standard and able to clearly communicate expectations. You are helping to set up fulfillment team for success. You are close to the customer, always keeping them in mind with whatever your task at hand to ensure they are cared for and supported to the absolute best of your ability!
M-F 8:30 am to 5 pm
Email email@example.com with subject line "APPLYING: FULFILLMENT QUALITY CONTROL TEAM LEAD" to demonstrate interest and follow the next steps in the interview process. Feel free to apply to multiple openings.