Job - Material Handler
- Setting up manufacturing and fulfillment work cells in the morning
- Resetting work cells at the end of day with fresh materials
- Replenishing work cells with necessary materials during the day
- Organizing and storing completed product
- Managing warehouse storage to minimize clutter
- Consolidating partial pallets and disposing of empty pallets
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Breaking down boxes
- Maintaining general cleanliness of the warehouse’s storage and common areas for safety and ease of access
What does your day to day look like?
- Highly organized
- Highly attentive to detail
- A problem solver!
- Reliable, focused, punctual
- Able to use a pallet jack
- Able to build and break down pallets up to 8ft tall
- Able to lift 50lbs to over 6-7ft
- Able to walk 8-10 miles a day
You are keeping the gears turning for Team Hamama! While the team is hard at work producing and shipping out products, you are there keeping them supplied. Always on your feet, you will work your way around the warehouse ensuring things are clean, available, and organized. You have a great eye for detail and can see when a fellow team member is about to run out of supplies, a walkway needs to be cleared of empty boxes or a pallet needs to be broken down and stored. Every day, you will ensure that work cells are set up in the morning, supplied with materials during the day, and replenished every afternoon so that the following day can start without delay. You take pride in making the operation run as smoothly as possible and enjoy working with all members of your team to make that happen.Interview Process:Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include resume and describe any prior experience. Also describe why you think you’d make a good fit for this position.