- Helping the Assistant Manufacturing Manager keep things running smoothly and efficiently in manufacturing!
- Training new employees.
- Restocking or rearranging materials.
- Assembling and maintaining manufacturing stations.
- Quality checking product at the various processing stages.
- Retaining extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures and ensuring they are being followed by all members of the team.
- Motivating the team by creating a positive, encouraging, and fun atmosphere so the team can reach full potential every day and remain productive.
- Helping to onboard new team members and make sure their questions are answered.
- Excellent with communication skills.
- Highly organized
- Highly attentive to detail
- Handy - you can use power tools safely and properly
- A problem solver!
- Reliable, focused, punctual
- Able to ask questions and learn quickly on the job
- A people person! You can mobilize a team to improve. You can give constructive feedback in a positive way and help team members improve in order to improve Hamama customer experience!
- Someone who does not stand for errors! You will not let an error slip by you without being fixed and addressing why it happened so it won’t happen again.
What does your day to day look like?
You’ll be setting up the manufacturing team for continued success by ensuring quality at every step! You may be helping the Assistant Manufacturing Manager to train new employees. Or you may be quality checking everyone’s work, offering suggestions, encouragement, or affirming high quality work. You may also be putting together new work stations for the growing team, assembling various parts to spec and testing that they are working properly. All while continuing to lead by example in producing your own high quality product as a member of the manufacturing team. You are holding all team members to the highest standard and able to clearly communicate expectations. The manufacturing team will continue to produce high quality work thanks to you!
- Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person interview: