Author: Allie Riebe (Hamama Team Happiness Member)
Prep: 30 min
Cook: 20 min
Makes: 1 whole pie
To be honest, I love Hamama microgreens on any kind of pizza but one of my absolute favorites is this zippy BBQ chicken version! This pizza will satisfy all of your taste buds without weighing you down!
- Cauliflower pizza crust: homemade (Recipe from the Food Network) or store bought. You can also substitute for your favorite pizza crust!
- Low sugar BBQ sauce (I love Organicville Tangy BBQ Sauce) -about 1/3 cup)
- Red Onions- sliced thinly (And/Or 2 TBSP green onion for garnish)
- Carrot Shreds- about ⅓ cup
- Fresh Garlic- 1 clove
- Fire Roasted Corn- about ¼ cup
- Cooked & diced or shredded chicken breast- about 1 chicken breast or ½ cup)
- Shredded Mozzarella & Parmesan Cheese to taste - I add very little to mine
- Fresh jalapeno slices to taste
Garnishes after baking:
- Fresh cilantro
- Hamama microgreens (love the Zesty Mix with this)
- Green Onion
- Cooked Bacon, broken into small pieces- 2 strips
Comments will be approved before showing up.