Broccoli Microgreens with Hungarian Mushroom Soup
Recipe: Broccoli Microgreens with Hungarian Mushroom Soup
Author: The Healthy GourMeg, Hamama Grower!
Check out Meghans Facebook and Instagram pages called “The Healthy GourMeg”. She features a lot of Hamama greens and recipes to share!!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Makes: 4-6 Servings
This mushroom packed soup has great flavor and texture! It’s a simple recipe by The Healthy GourMeg that will get your taste buds rolling! Whether pureeing the soup or not, it’s a great dinner meal to have! :D
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Celery Stalks
1 ½ lbs Assorted Mushrooms
2 quarts Vegetable Broth (or Chicken)
16 oz Coconut Milk (or Heavy Cream)
Paprika to taste
Dill to taste
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Start by sauteing 1-2 onions in a pot.
- Add the garlic and celery stalk in with the onions and let cook for a few.
- Once sauteed, add the assorted mushrooms and let cook down for a bit.
- Once cooked down, add a good amount of paprika, dill, salt and pepper and stir in for a few minutes.
- Once cooked in, add the broth, coconut milk and 1 juice of a lemon. (You can also add heavy cream, etc.) Taste for seasoning.
You can leave as is once ready, or use your immersion blender to puree the soup. Add some broccoli microgreens on top and enjoy! 🌱
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.