Drizzle of Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Butter
8 large cloves of Garlic (minced)
½ pound of Shrimp (finely chopped)
½ pound of Squid (I did not use the tinticles, but you can, finely chopped)
1 large Lobster Tail (finely chopped)
4 cups of White Wine (I used a dry Sauv. Blanc)
1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
8 oz Mushrooms chopped (I used Baby Bella)
1 cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
1 pound Linguine
Handful of Hamama Microgreens for garnish, your choice! :D
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil and butter on medium high heat. Add the garlic and onion and saute until the onion is translucent.
- Once translucent, add in the finely chopped lobster tail, shrimp and squid. The reason I choose to chop the seafood finely is because it really helps push out all the flavors and you can enjoy the flavors and textures in every bite! :D
- Stir in the seafood for about 5 minutes and then add in the white wine. Let the seafood simmer in the white wine for another 5 minutes and then add in your mushrooms. Saute the mushrooms and add in the cilantro.
- Once all has been mixed in and sauteed you can really smell the flavors in the house! At this point you will want to add in the coconut milk and parmesan cheese. Stir until it starts to become thick. Once it becomes a nice thick texture, turn to low and let sit.
- Get a pot and water and wait to boil and add your linguine. Cook the linguine until tender and drain.
- Add the linguine into your creamy white wine sauce and give it a good stir until fully coated.
- Once ready, add your favorite microgreens on top, salt and pepper to taste, serve and enjoy!!!