Author: Allie Riebe (Hamama Team Happiness Member)
Prep: 20 min (plus 60 minute non-active pickling time)
Cook: 20 min
Makes: 4 servings
This salad touches every taste bud with juicy slices of steak, roasted seasoned potatoes, quick-pickled veggies, citrusy dressing and more!! Served Family-style!
For the Salad:
- Mixed Greens - Iused Spring Mix/Arugula/Spinach
- Carne Asada (Pinch and Swirl Recipe) - You can also just grill a steak or 2 of your choice for this
- 4 roasted red potatoes (I diced, tossed in olive oil, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne and roasted for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees)
- ½ cup roasted corn (Use canned or frozen corn if it isn’t in season- I used frozen)
- 1 cup sliced green beans (I lightly charred them in a skillet with olive oil, garlic powder, salt & pepper) Asparagus would be an awesome substitute for this!
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
For the Dressing (This dressing is seriously amazing y'all):
- 1/2 jalapeño seeded and minced
- 1 or 2 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Quick-pickled red onion (Bon Appetit Recipe) - so easy to make!
- Quick-pickled Radish slices (Cookie & Kate Recipe)
- Zesty Mix HAMAMA Microgreens
- Fresh Cilantro
- Sliced green onion
- Cotija cheese crumbles
Comments will be approved before showing up.