Author: Anita Kyle Thomas (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
This makes about 2 meal-sized bowls. You will need a LOT MORE of this if you are planning to follow the whole diet plan, so just plan ahead when doing your grocery shopping!
- ½ head cabbage, quartered
- ½ bag baby carrots (or 2 regular carrots peeled & chunked)
- 2 stalks celery, chunked
- ½ small onion (chunked) - more or less per your taste, remember this is staying raw
- 1 teaspoon powdered chicken bullion (or 1 cube) OR 1 cup chicken/vegetable stock
- 1 (14 oz) Can of Tomatoes (drained - you need the liquid 1st)
- 1 Cup Water/Stock/Tomato Juice
- 1 green pepper, seeds removed & chunked
- Dash of two of hot sauce, based on taste
- Red Cabbage HAMAMA Microgreens
Comments will be approved before showing up.