Author: Nancy Hoeft Davis (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 15 min
Makes: 4 servings
Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus is a light, delicious, and easy dish bursting with flavor! Healthy and great for a family. 😋
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed off
Salmon filet, 1/2 lb - 1 lb
- 1 large lemon, sliced into rounds or wedges
- 2 tbsp garlic paste or fresh minced garlic
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp celtic sea salt
- 2 tbsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1.5 ounces of HAMAMA microgreens
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add salmon and asparagus to sheetpan, spreading out so nothing is too crowded.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and garlic and mix well.
Drizzle oil, lemon juice, and garlic mixture over salmon and asparagus.
3. Layer lemon on top. Season well with salt and pepper.
4. Bake 15-20 minutes, until salmon is opaque and asparagus is soft.
Serve immediately, either on its own, or alongside roasted potatoes, rice, or a nice microgreen salad.
Comments will be approved before showing up.