Author: Emily Dykstra Martin (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 20 min
Makes: 4 servings
A hearty and comforting soup which calls for wedges of crusty country bread alongside.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 2 large carrots peeled and finely diced
- 1 rib celery sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.5 lbs potatoes about 6 medium, peeled and diced
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- 2 smoked sausages halved lengthwise and sliced
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- A splash of cream if desired
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This flavorful Cuban-inspired burrito bowl is the perfect plant-powered alternative to feed your Cuban cuisine cravings! Makes easy leftovers for lunches on-the go and dinner reboots!