Author: Sophak Op (Hamama Friends group member, find the original post here!)
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Makes: 4-6 servings
Pesto pasta is one of the simplest pastas to make. Whatever type of pesto you use, finishing with a generous sprinkle of Parmesan is not optional!
- Leaves from 2 bunch fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, untoasted
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 pound Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 harvested HAMAMA Super Salad Mix Microgreen Seed Quilt
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This flavorful Cuban-inspired burrito bowl is the perfect plant-powered alternative to feed your Cuban cuisine cravings! Makes easy leftovers for lunches on-the go and dinner reboots!