Thai Peanut Ramen Noodle Soup with Clover Microgreens
Recipe: Thai Peanut Ramen Noodle Soup with Clover Microgreens
Author: Carolyn Severin, Hamama Happiness Team Member
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
It’s that time of year again! Another year in college perhaps or just starting fresh. All the excitement of meeting new people, learning all of your courses and enjoying freedom away from your parents! ;D While studying you want to make sure you are nourished and full of energy. Though food may be the last thing you may think of while at school, you may enjoy making a meal every now and then. For those times you do decide to cook for yourself, or maybe a friend or two in your dorm or in your apartment/house, you can make this easy 30 minute Thai Peanut Ramen Noodle Soup! Instead of going for just the plain old ramen packets, make it unique and full of flavor! 📚🖥🍜🌱
1 Tbsp Thai Curry Paste
4 Cups Veggie Broth (Or Chicken, Beef Broth)
1 14oz can Coconut Milk (Or Cream)
⅓ cup Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp Tamari, Braggs or Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Agave
4 Garlic Cloves
2 Tsp minced Ginger
8 oz Ramen Noodles
Mushrooms of your choice (Baby Bella Mushrooms)
Firm Tofu (You can substitute with chicken, pork, etc)
1 Tsp Turmeric
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the ramen noodles in. (Follow directions on the packet). Once cooked, drain and set aside. I like to keep the noodles separated from the rest so they stay fresh and don’t absorb too much of the sauce.
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium size pot on medium high heat and add the garlic and ginger. While briefly stirring for only a couple minutes, add the curry paste and turmeric and stir for a few more minutes. Add in your mushrooms after and let saute.
- Once fragrant, stir in the coconut milk and veggie broth and bring to a simmer. Once simmering, mix in the peanut butter, agave, tamari and spinach. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, in another skillet add more coconut oil and cook up the tofu. You can keep it soft or really crisp it up if you want. You can add a little tamari in here if you would like as well to add some flavor to the tofu.
- Once the tofu is ready and the sauce, add the sauce to your bowl, add the ramen noodles, tofu and your toppings. I love the way it tastes garnished with clover microgreens, cilantro, chives and jalapeno on top. You can also add roasted peanuts on top which is great too. Enjoy! :D
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With Hamama’s Hearty Broccoli microgreens sprinkled generously atop creamy avocado, sliced cherry tomatoes, red onion, peppery arugula, and some salty Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, this toast is the perfect way to start your day or enjoy as a light lunch! 🥑 🍞
Enjoy the taste of this colorful Fall salad with Brussel Sprouts, Quinoa, Butternut Squash, Pomegranates and a yummy Balsamic and Orange dressing!! 🍃🍁🌱
Need a new game-day snack to share?! These cauliflower bites are coated in a spicy honey-garlic sauce & are baked to crispy perfection!