Author: Tejal Rao from NYT Cooking
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Makes: 4-6 servings
Soup au Pistou- a hearty French-inspired vegetable soup topped with a delicious pesto.
FOR THE SOUP:
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 leek, white and pale green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1 sprig thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ pound potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ pound zucchini or summer squash, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ pound string beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ¾ pound kale, roughly chopped
- ½ pound fresh fava beans, shelled
- ¾ cup small pasta shells
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This flavorful Cuban-inspired burrito bowl is the perfect plant-powered alternative to feed your Cuban cuisine cravings! Makes easy leftovers for lunches on-the go and dinner reboots!