Thai Chicken Pizza
October 19, 2020
Recipe: Thai Chicken Pizza
Author: Allie, Hamama Happiness Team Member
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 Minutes
Makes: 1 Pizza Pie
This unique pizza recipe has all of the sweet & spicy flavors of your favorite Thai food! It starts with a spicy & creamy peanut sauce then is topped with diced chicken, gooey mozzarella, & shredded carrots. Garnish with fresh cilantro, radish microgreens, green onion, & spicy sriracha to make this a real winner!
- 10 ounces fresh prepared whole-wheat pizza dough, at room temperature (I subbed a gluten free cauliflower crust).
1/4 cup well-shaken coconut milk
3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce or tamari for GF
2 teaspoons Sriracha
1 teaspoon light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 1/2 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken
1/2 cup matchstick carrots
⅔ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- Handful of Hamama Microgreens (Radish is great!)
1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Place a pizza stone in oven while it preheats.
- Place pizza dough on a lightly floured surface; roll into a 14- x 10-inch rectangle. Transfer to parchment paper. Pierce all over with a fork. Transfer dough and parchment to hot pizza stone; bake at 500°F until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Combine coconut milk and next 6 ingredients (through ginger) in a bowl. Remove crust on parchment from oven. Spread 1/2 cup coconut milk mixture on crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with chicken, carrots, and cheese. Return pizza on parchment to hot pizza stone in oven; bake at 500°F until cheese melts, about 4 minutes. Drizzle with remaining coconut milk mixture; top with green onions, microgreens, and cilantro. Cut into 8 slices and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.